sabato 6 ottobre 2012

VeganMoFo: Vegenaise

Hello! :)                                                             Versione italiana

Tonight, my dinner was really good! I cooked pasta with mushrooms and panna da cucina - it seems that this product doesn't exist abroad, but it's similar to single cream or double cream. It's not whipped cream, it's not sour cream and it'a not sweetened. It has got a neutral flavour and it's ok for pasta with vegetables, such as peas or mushrooms. It's usually made out of milk, but I obviously used the soy version. So, in the end, it was tasty and I was content with it, but unfortunately my pics are really bad and I can't post them here. Next time! :)

Then, I thought I can give you one of the first vegan recipes I tried: vegenaise.
I found plenty of recipes, but this one is my favourite - probably because it's the simplest one.




Ingredients

  • Soy milk (1 part)
  • Corn oil or sunflower oil (3 parts)
  • a dash of lemon
  • a pinch of salt
+ (optional)

  • a pinch of black pepper
  • a teaspoon of Dijon mustard


Directions

  • Put all the ingredients mentioned above in a bowl and activate a hand blender for 2-3 seconds.
  • Your vegenaise is ready! You can use it immediately or you can store in your fridge for 1-2 hours before using it.
  • Keep refrigerated for 3-4 days.


Hope you enjoy!
Ciao ciao! :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ti potrebbero anche interessare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...